The U.S. Department of State offers Fulbright scholars, International Visitor Leadership Program and other exchange participants access to an online network of alumni. The network is available at International Exchange Alumni.
Through this site, alumni can:
- Find grant and job opportunities
- Post your résumé, academic articles, or photos
- Access free academic journals, newspapers, and more
- Develop plans for your alumni association, or find an association to join
- Share your experience with a global audience
- Read alumni success stories, perspectives and ideas
- Request a FulbrightMail.org email account (for Fulbright scholars only)
In addition, we also have a local Facebook group and a Google Group for Hong Kong Fulbrighters (including U.S. scholars visiting Hong Kong and Macau). For more information, please contact the Alumni Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.