- Central Government Complex of Hong Kong SAR
- Tamar Park
- Wan Chai
Protesters have forced road closures in the above locations. Last week, protests against the proposed changes to the Fugitive Offenders Ordinance around the Central Government Complex of Hong Kong SAR intermittently turned confrontational.
Actions to Take:
- Avoid the areas of the demonstrations.
- Exercise caution if unexpectedly in the vicinity of large gatherings or protests.
- Monitor local media for updates.
- Keep a low profile.
- U.S. Consulate General Hong Kong & Macau
+852 2841 2211
+852 2523 9011 (after hours)
- State Department – Consular Affairs
888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444
- Hong Kong Country Information
- Macau Country Information
- Enroll in Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive security updates
- Follow us on Facebook and Twitter