Location: Hong Kong
Event: International commercial flight options currently exist in Hong Kong. U.S. citizens who wish to return to the United States should make commercial arrangements as soon as possible unless they are prepared to remain abroad for an indefinite period. The U.S. Government does not anticipate arranging repatriation flights in Hong Kong at this time.
Actions to Take:
- Consult the CDC website for the most up-to-date information.
- For the most recent information on what you can do to reduce your risk of contracting COVID-19, please see the CDC’s latest recommendations.
- Visit the COVID-19 crisis page on travel.state.gov for the latest information.
- Check with your airlines, cruise lines, or travel operators regarding any updated information about your travel plans and/or restrictions.
- Visit the Consulate’s website on COVID-19 for information on conditions in Hong Kong and Macau.
- Visit the Department of Homeland Security’s website on the latest travel restrictions to the United States.
- U.S. Consulate General Hong Kong and Macau
- 26 Garden Road, Hong Kong
- +852 2841-2211
- +852 2523-9011 (after hours)
- State Department – Consular Affairs
- 888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444
- Hong Kong Country Information
- Macau Country Information
- Enroll in Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive Alerts.
- Follow us on Facebook and Twitter