- Hong Kong
The Hong Kong Observatory is expected to issue a Tropical Cyclone Warning Signal Number 8 before 7:10 p.m. on Friday, July 1, 2022. Expect heavy rains and strong winds with possible flooding, landslides, power outages, and difficult travel conditions throughout Hong Kong and Macau until the storm passes.
Actions to Take:
- Monitor local media and the Hong Kong Observatory for updates.
- Avoid travel until the storm has dissipated.
- Seek secure shelter.
- U.S. Consulate General Hong Kong & Macau
+852 2841 2211
+852 2523 9011 (after hours)
- State Department – Consular Affairs
888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444
- Hong Kong Travel Information
- Macau Travel Information
- Enroll in Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive security updates
- Follow us on Facebook and Twitter