Event: Required COVID Testing in Macau
Between November 30 and December 2, 2022, every person physically present in Macau must conduct a daily COVID-19 Rapid Antigen Test (RAT) and complete an online declaration for the Government of Macau. If you do not complete the daily test, your Macau Health Code will become yellow, and you will be unable to visit public facilities.
Actions to Take:
- For more information related to the daily RAT testing requirement please visit the Government of Macau website.
- You can find the Government of Macau rapid Antigen Test reporting platform here.
- For information on what you can do to reduce your risk of contracting COVID-19, please see the CDC’s latest recommendations.
- Visit the U.S. Consulate General in Hong Kong and Macau webpage on COVID-19 for information on conditions in Hong Kong and Macau.
- U.S. Consulate General Hong Kong & Macau
+852 2841 2211
+852 2523 9011 (after hours)
- State Department – Consular Affairs
888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444
- Hong Kong Travel Information
- Macau Travel Information
- Enroll in Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive security updates
- Follow us on Facebook and Twitter