Please note that ACS Staff does not accept visa applications on Macau Day. Visa applications are submitted online and adjudicated at the U.S. Consulate General in Hong Kong. For information on U.S. visas, please visit the “Visas” page.
Payment Notice: No cash or credit cards. Unfortunately, consular staff are no longer permitted to accept credit card payments during Macau Day visits. We are also currently unable to accept cash. All payments must be made by bank drafts or cashier’s checks to be drawn in U.S. dollars on a bank in the United States and must have been issued within the last five months. Checks must be made out to: USDO Symbol 8768. Please see sample of the check (PDF 201 KB).
Please stay-tuned for further information on acceptable payment methods.
What: U.S. Consular Services in Macau by Appointment
When: April 30, 2019 (Tuesday), between 10:30 a.m. and 1:00 p.m.
Where: Ocean Club, No. 1000 Avenida dos Jardins do Oceano, Taipa, Macau (澳門 氹仔 海洋花園 大馬路1000號 海洋會所) (PLEASE NOTE TAIPA VENUE!)
How: Follow the steps below.
Services offered include:
- Notarials (US$50 for each notarial act) at 10:30 am
- Passport applications (US$115, US$110, or US$145 depending on age and type) at 11:00 am and 11:30 am
- Consular Report of Birth Abroad (Total US$215: includes US$100 for Consular Report of Birth Abroad and US$115 for minor passport) at 12:00 pm and 12:30 pm
If you need a service not listed above, please contact us in advance at (852) 2841-2211. We may be able to bring with us the necessary materials to provide the requested service.
How to make an appointment:
- Fill out and submit the electronic appointment form below.
- IMPORTANT!!! For birth registrations and passport services, please email scanned copies of all required application forms (DS-11, DS-82, and/or DS-2029) and original documents (passports, birth certificates, proof of physical presence, if required) to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before April 26, 2019 with the subject line MACAU DAY:*NOTARIAL SERVICE/CONSULAR REPORT OF BIRTH ABROAD/ PASSPORT SERVICE. (*select which service you will require). Failure to do so may prevent the Consular Officer from completing your application on-site.
For information about what application forms and original documents are required for passport applications, please visit our passport information webpage.
For information about what application forms and original documents are required for birth registrations (Consular Report of Birth Abroad), please visit our Baby’s First Passport and Report of Birth webpage.
For notarial services, there is no need to email us your identification or documents to be notarized before your appointment.
At your appointment:
- Please visit our website for information on what specific identification, forms, fees, and original supporting documents are required for each service. Be sure to fill out the appropriate forms and bring them with you.
- Applicants will need to bring photocopies of all original documents with their applications, including their passports. Please note that there are no photocopying machines available at Ocean Club.
Passports and report of birth abroad applications will be further processed at the Consulate and returned to you by post or you may make arrangements for pick up at the Consulate in Hong Kong or during the next monthly Macau Day.
Last modified: March 21, 2019