Let’s Get Married!
- Let’s Get Married in Hong Kong
- Let’s Get Married in China
- Let’s Get Married in the U.S.
- Let’s Get Married in Macau
- Expeditious Naturalization for the Spouse of an American Citizen
Other Marriage Information
Remember that no registration of your legal marriage abroad is required by the U.S. Government. Your marriage abroad is considered legal in the U.S. as long as it would have been considered a valid marriage in the country where the marriage was performed.
The American Consulate in Hong Kong cannot issue “certificates of marriageability” for use in Mainland China. Please see FAQs – Marriage in China.
Last modified: May 2, 2017