Individuals coming to the U.S. Consulate General for consular services are required to wear protective masks prior to entry. Masks are not available at the Consulate. You will not be allowed entry without a mask.
American Citizen Services at the U.S. Consulate General Hong Kong and Macau has returned to full passport services. For these services, please make an appointment here: Appointment System. We are opening appointment slots on a week-by-week basis. We encourage you to keep checking the online appointment system if you do not immediately find an open slot.
Please enroll in the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive the latest COVID-19 and American Citizen Services updates.
For up-to-date information on how COVID-19 is affecting American Citizen Services operations worldwide, please visit travel.state.gov. Detailed information for visitors traveling to or through Hong Kong is available here.
For more information on specific types of passport service, please see the relevant links below:
- Passports for Adults (16 years and older)
- Passports for First Time Adult Applicants (16 years and older)
- Passports for Children Under Age 16
- Second Passport
- Lost/Stolen Passports
- Replacing an Emergency Passport with a Full-validity Replacement
- Adding Pages
- Correction of Information on Passport (Name Change, etc.)
- Less than Six Months of Validity Remaining on a Passport
- U.S. Passport Card / APEC Business Travel Card
Last modified: November 5, 2020