American Citizen Services at the U.S. Consulate General Hong Kong and Macau is providing full passport services. For these services, please make an appointment here: Appointment System. We open appointment slots on a weekly basis. We encourage you to keep checking the online appointment system if you do not immediately find an open slot.
Please enroll in the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive the latest COVID-19 and American Citizen Services updates.
For current information on the COVID-19 situation in Hong Kong, please check our COVID-19 webpage. Detailed information for visitors traveling to or through Hong Kong is available here.
For more information on specific types of passport service, please see the relevant links below:
- Passport Renewals for Adults (16 years and older)
- Passports for First Time Adult Applicants (16 years and older)
- Passports for Children Under Age 16
- Second Passport
- Lost/Stolen Passports
- Replacing an Emergency Passport with a Full-validity Replacement
- Adding Pages
- Changing or Correcting Passports
- Less than Six Months of Validity Remaining on a Passport
- U.S. Passport Card / APEC Business Travel Card
Can a third party accompany a passport or CRBA applicant to their interview?
Last modified: March 15, 2023