Travel To China

If you are in Hong Kong and want to get a Chinese tourist visa, you can apply through your travel agency or directly at:

The Consular Department of the Office of the Commissioner of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the People’s Republic of China in the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region